Today marks Brandi's 22nd week. I still continue to feel that we're in a continual race against time as our girls develop and grow. Tom Petty said that the waiting is the hardest part. I think that I'm with him on that one. We went to the perinatologist this past Monday. Our girls are weighing well at 15 ounces. We saw that both were breach. So Brandi was right... they have been doing the River Dance on her bladder.
Taking my sister's advice, we found a great deal on one of those strollers that are supposed to be fantastic for twins. We bought it. It's huge. I saw a lady in the store today. She was navigating the grocery aisles pushing something similar in front (with twins) and pulling a grocery cart in tow.
I guess that we're in a holding pattern waiting for the viability of the 24-Week mark. Brandi and I continue to be happy and find joy in God's gift of each other. I don't know that there's anything else to do. We know that this is out of our hands and that many, many people continue to lift our family to God.
Taking my sister's advice, we found a great deal on one of those strollers that are supposed to be fantastic for twins. We bought it. It's huge. I saw a lady in the store today. She was navigating the grocery aisles pushing something similar in front (with twins) and pulling a grocery cart in tow.
I guess that we're in a holding pattern waiting for the viability of the 24-Week mark. Brandi and I continue to be happy and find joy in God's gift of each other. I don't know that there's anything else to do. We know that this is out of our hands and that many, many people continue to lift our family to God.