Taking my sister's advice about shopping for the girls, Brandi and her mother went out on a shopping spree yesterday while I was at work. I came home to a house full of pink and lavender. Brandi loves thrift stores and consignment stores. One thing that they discovered was that it's hard to find matching outfits from one of those type of stores. We're not planning on dressing the girls alike all the time, from the looks of what they bought, we will seldom put them in matching outfits.
While we don't have a small house, I'm suddenly feeling the need to expand our living space to accommodate all the outfits and baby stuff. I've an idea of building two rooms off of the living room, one for the twins and a laundry room adjacent to it. Our current laundry is downstairs in the basement. Having it on the main living floor would help Brandi (and me, yes, I do laundry too) not have to go up and down stairs as much.
While we don't have a small house, I'm suddenly feeling the need to expand our living space to accommodate all the outfits and baby stuff. I've an idea of building two rooms off of the living room, one for the twins and a laundry room adjacent to it. Our current laundry is downstairs in the basement. Having it on the main living floor would help Brandi (and me, yes, I do laundry too) not have to go up and down stairs as much.