When Brandi and I found out that we were having mono-mono twins I began to journal my thoughts and feelings. This is a deeply personal journey. The dates and times of the posts are close to real-time. I've tried to keep them in chronological order of events and recollections as they occur.
There is enough sadness and heartbreaking stories out there. While I'm very concerned about our twins, I'm trying to keep a Christ-centred, positive feeling to this writing. I'll also add humor. It helps to thwart the negatives.
If you are reading these posts please refrain from commenting until permission is granted. I hope that if you are walking in this journey, too, that you turn to God who is able to give comfort, grace, hope, and healing. I am writing this blog during our pregnancy and don't claim to be a prognosticator of the outcome. I place my hope in God, that He alone knows what will happen and that no matter the outcome, He will gain glory and His will be done.
There is enough sadness and heartbreaking stories out there. While I'm very concerned about our twins, I'm trying to keep a Christ-centred, positive feeling to this writing. I'll also add humor. It helps to thwart the negatives.
If you are reading these posts please refrain from commenting until permission is granted. I hope that if you are walking in this journey, too, that you turn to God who is able to give comfort, grace, hope, and healing. I am writing this blog during our pregnancy and don't claim to be a prognosticator of the outcome. I place my hope in God, that He alone knows what will happen and that no matter the outcome, He will gain glory and His will be done.